Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lil D's 3rd Trimester {Weeks 35 & 36}

Thursday, 6/2/2011
(Week 35)
 
HOW BIG IS BABY?

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Photobucket
 

Thursday, 6/9/2011
(Week 36)
 
This is me and Lil D this week:

Photobucket

 
HOW BIG IS BABY?

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!

Photobucket

 
I don't feel like she has dropped at all, but the other night I did feel like I had to take more bathroom breaks than usual. So maybe she is on her way down. We'll see.

I am definitely feeling her very HEALTHY punches and kicks. It's very noticeable now when my tummy gets super lopsided because she is just so out there.

I have been feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions more and more, but none that have been on a regular basis. It happens usually when I'm walking.

I am definitely waddling and feeling my leg ligaments shift. There has been a couple times when I have moved my leg and my hip has a shooting pain.

We are now going to the Dr every Tuesday. This past Tuesday they did the Group B test. I will find out the results this next Tuesday. They also drew blood to check my hemoglobin. Another thing they start checking is effacement/dilation, which was none this week. I am ok with that being I am only 36 weeks and she still has some growing to do.

Full term next week! Yay!

No comments:

Latest pins