Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Great Minnesota Get Together {2011}

Friday, August 26, 2011

Today was family day at the MN State Fair. We were seeing Heart and Def Leppard at the Grandstand that night.

Photobucket

My friend Jenny was showing her dogs at the dog show. I had to go see them.

Photobucket

Smush the English Bulldog and Emma the French Bulldog.

Photobucket

Pretty good seats.

Photobucket

Me, my cousin Nicole and her Fiance Al

Photobucket

Me & my Dad

Photobucket

Heart


Photobucket

Def Leppard

Photobucket

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The State Fair is always a busy time of the year for the radio stations. It seems like Wayne is always working during those couple weeks. He was at the fair from 1p-4p this day. I decided to take Hailey and my sisters with me for the day. Big Time Rush (BTR) was making an appearance at the KDWB booth that afternoon before their concert at the Grandstand that night.

 Photobucket

KDWB Merchandise Booth

Photobucket

Love.

Photobucket

Sisters and Aunts = Amie & Kate

Photobucket

Us with Jess

Photobucket

The crowd of girls waiting for BTR.


He brought Hailey up on the stage to meet everyone! AAhhhhh.

Photobucket

BTR shows up!

Photobucket

Hailey's first Meet 'n' Greet...Big Time Rush.

Photobucket

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hailey and I met up with my friend, Jess, and some of her family at the State Fair again. Wayne was working from 12-7p. Here he is in the KDWB boom box.

Photobucket

Me & my Babe.

Photobucket

It was a great State Fair this year. I look forward to next year, when Hailey will be able to actually eat!!!

Leah

No comments:

Latest pins