Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year...goals for 2012!

Photobucket

Happy 2012 everyone!
This is my goal list for this year.


Goal

noun
1.
the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.


Some goals to myself for 2012:
  • Join a gym and go at least 3 times a week;
  • Lose a minimum of 10 lbs;
  • Get toned;
  • Cook more meals and eat more healthy;
  • Go on at least 1 vacation...somewhere out of the state of MN;
  • Start a running regimen;
  • Catch up on scrapbooks of Wayne's work a/k/a radio stations;
  • Look into digital scrapbook programs and get scrapbooks organized;
  • Start scrapbook of "professional" pics of Hailey AND keep it up to date;
  • Ride the bus at least 3 times a week;
  • Read 6 books this year...average 1 every 2 months;
  • Blog more often and about more topics (other than Hailey);
  • Make more personal time for me & Husband;
I make this list in hopes I can look back at it throughout the year and add to it or see how I'm doing.


Addition made on 1/3/2012:

  • Come up with a cleaning schedule - don't be so lazy with chores;
  • Pay off debts first;
  • Start and build on a savings account second;
  • Clean up credit reports and build up credit score;
Addition made on 1/5/2012:
  • Bring my lunch to work at least 3 times a week;
  • Wake up in the morning at a time so that I am not rushing out the door;

This is a collage of my facebook updates from 2011! 

Photobucket

And this is Wayne's:

Photobucket

Super geeky, but fun to see. Happy New Year to you all!

Leah

No comments:

Latest pins